Monday, August 16, 2010

World of Color

Exploration #7: Collect paint chips from a paint or hardware store. Find colors you respond to in the world. Attempt to match them using the chips. Make note of where you saw the colors.

My friend, agreeing most of the paint chips I gathered are totally wrong for this job:



~ Golden Bronze / rust on pipe ~


~ Lemon Grass / hue on part of this seed ~


~ Very Berry / hue found partially on this plant ~


~ Lemon Tart / pretty yellow flower near where I park ~


~ Silver Birch / Color found on part of stem and upper lining of feather ~


~ Sunflower / fire hydrant ~


~ Vibrant Day Lily / flower screaming with hues of this color ~ 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job! Those were really great matches. I enjoyed seeing your little friend looking over your paint chips:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you found slivers of color in little parts and pieces of the object. Great eye! Love your little friend...so cute!

    ReplyDelete